Growing the Fellowship (GTF) Committee Webpage
The key goals and objectives of the Growing the Fellowship Committee are to:
- Increase awareness through professional community
- Increase awareness with other 12-Step programs
- Support couples who want to start a new meeting
- Increase number of new groups in USA, Canada and other countries
- Create a list of ideas of how to retain new couples
RCA Step 12 states “Having had a spiritual awakening as the result of these Steps, we tried to carry this message to other couples, and to practice these principles in all aspects of our lives, our relationship, and our families”.
Each couple is encouraged to contribute to Growing the RCA Fellowship to:
- Build awareness in your local community of what RCA is, and how RCA can be used as a viable couple’s recovery tool.Step 12 asks us to carry the RCA message of hope to other couples who are still suffering.
- Increase the number of new groups in the USA, Canada and other countries. Our goal is that couples will find help and hope in every community, whether at home or when traveling.
- Grow and develop in our own recover. Couple service and couple recovery go hand in hand.
Please read on for suggestions about how you, as couples, can Grow the Fellowship.
|INCREASE AWARENESS THROUGH PROFESSIONAL COMMUNITY||PDF FILE|
|INCREASE AWARENESS WITH OTHER 12-STEP PROGRAMS||PDF FILE|
|SUPPORT COUPLES WHO WANT TO START A NEW MEETING||PDF FILE|
|INCREASE NUMBER OF NEW GROUPS IN USA, CANADA AND OTHER COUNTRIES||PDF FILE|
|CREATE A LIST OF IDEAS OF HOW TO RETAIN NEW COUPLES||PDF FILE|
|THIS LINK ALLOWS YOU TO ADD YOUR IDEAS OF HOW TO GROW THE FELLOWSHIP|
REMEMBER: Reaching out to your community need not be complicated or time consuming. Work with other couples. Consider an outreach service position in your local RCA group. We need never do anything alone in RCA!
Growing the Fellowship Committee Records